Most sales people say the most difficult part is prospecting new clients.
For most sales people the most difficult and overwhelming part of their day, week and month is prospecting new clients/accounts.
They find themselves asking many questions and have seldom been taught any prospecting tactics or system that works to get clients.
- How to generate a great prospect list
- Prioritizing to maximize prospecting opportunities
- The difference between suspects and prospects
- Time wasters and how to identify them
- Telephone prospecting
- Get through all gatekeepers
- Get anyone on the phone that you want
- How to get meetings
- Overcoming all objections, like "I'm not interested" and "we already have a vendor"
- Social media prospecting
- Using Email to prospect
These and countless other prospecting techniques are trained and without them many sales people are reluctant to go after new business, particularly going after the big potential clients.
We GUARANTEE it!
LET'S GET STARTED
ITN Logistics Client Testimonial
PIVOTAL Integrated HR Solutions
PIVOTAL Integrated HR Solutions Client Testimonial
Rate Technology Client Testimonial